HART IPO Set For Early April, Harvard Bioscience To Spin Off Remaining 83% Stake In 120 Days

In December, Harvard Bioscience(HBIO) filed for an IPO of Harvard Apparatus Regenerative Technologies(HART). Last week, the company announced that the tax free spinoff was approved by the IRS, and that an IPO of 17% of the company would be conducted in early April at an expected price of $10-$12 per share. The company will spin off the remaining 83% to shareholders 120 days after the offering closes.

Disclosure: The author holds no position in any stock mentioned